Where Where Wedgie?
We're coming back with another adventure learning project in 2018. Where Where Wedgie? That's the question we're asking with our feathery new adventure learning project. Where are the wedge-tailed eagles and how many are there in Tasmania? Students, teachers and, for the first time families and communities, can get involved as we learn about these winged warriors of the sky.
- In May 2018, a four week live science based expedition to find eagles and explore their habits and habitats. Daily reports, videos, photos and discussion boards.
- Connecting students online and outside with scientists.
- Free teaching resources aligned to Australian Curriculum: Science and across other curriculum areas.
- Be trained (online) to join a citizen science project at the end of the expedition where your observation data (getting outside) will contribute to a real investigation into the population of the Tasmanian wedge-tailed eagle.
- Free 45 minute school presentations to prepare your students (Feb-April 2018). I’ll probably get my hands on a stuffed eagle...
Click below to reserve a spot once I’ve cobbled together the new school bookings form. Don’t worry if you don’t know who you’re teaching next year, this project has something for every year level.