Where? Where? Wedgie!
We're back with another adventure learning project in 2018. Where? Where? Wedgie! Where are the wedge-tailed eagles and how many are there in Tasmania? Students, teachers and, for the first time families and communities, can get involved as we learn about these winged warriors of the sky.
- In May 2018, a four week live science based expedition to find eagles and explore their habits and habitats. Daily reports, videos, photos and discussion boards.
- Connecting students online and outside with scientists.
- Free teaching resources aligned to Australian Curriculum: Science and across other curriculum areas.
- Be trained (online) to join a citizen science project at the end of the expedition where your observation data (getting outside) will contribute to a real investigation into the population of the Tasmanian wedge-tailed eagle.
- Free 45 minute school presentations to prepare your students (Feb-April 2018). We'll probably bring in a stuffed eagle...
Click below to book a free presentation for any Tasmanian school (and we'll Skype you if you're over the water!).
With special thanks to the Tasmanian Department of Education.